Whether you love golf or have a heart for the community, volunteering at the Hoag Classic is an experience like no other in sports. You get to rub elbows with golf greats like John Daly, Fred Couples, Bernhard Langer and Mark O’Meara while being involved in one of the most philanthropic events in Orange County. Most importantly, our volunteers are vital to staging the most successful golf tournament on the PGA TOUR Champions and raising a million dollars each year for Hoag and other local charities.
Volunteer Registration for the 2020 Hoag Classic is Now Open.
It pays to register early! Take advantage of our Early-Bird Special starting now through October 25th to receive $10 off registration!
- Returning Volunteer pricing: $20 (Price increases to $30 after October 25)
- New Volunteer pricing: $65 (Price increases to $75 after October 25)
Additional incentives for registering early include:
- Four (4) additional Good-Any-One-Day Ticket Vouchers valid on day of choice Wednesday, March 5 through Sunday, March 8.
- Entered into a drawing for a chance to win a twosome at NBCC (2 winners)
- Entered into a drawing for a chance to win two (2) Clubhouse badges valid Wednesday, March 5 through Sunday, March 8. (10 winners)
**Winners will be announced on October 25th.
Encourage your friends and family to volunteer and receive four (4) additional raffle tickets in the Referral Program drawing (10 prizes total). Please have your referral list your name during registration in order to receive raffle tickets.