The Hoag Classic is excited to host our first annual Hoag Charity Sports Sponsor Gala, presented by the Los Angeles Chargers, on Tuesday, March 5, 6:00 – 9:00 pm. This is the first time we have hosted an event where all of our sponsors can come together to celebrate the tournament, meet other sponsors and interact with PGA TOUR professionals. The renowned chefs at Newport Beach Country Club and the Balboa Bay Resort will provide food stations featuring unique cuisine and signature cocktails as we “kick-off” our tournament week activities with this new special event. Additionally, Selanne Steak Tavern will bring the spirit of classic American steakhouses and taverns to the Hoag Classic, with a station of their signature steak sandwiches.
As the Gala’s presenting sponsor, the Los Angeles Chargers will host many entertaining activities during the evening, including a putting and chipping contest and an appearance from the Chargers Thunderbolt Drumline. As the PGA TOUR and NFL worlds collide in Orange County, we are delighted to have the Chargers as a gold sponsor of the 2019 Hoag Classic.
The evening’s program features:
• Chipping and Putting Contests, presented by the Los Angeles Chargers
• Chipping Contest, presented by Lincoln, the new Official Automobile of the Hoag Classic
• Legends Pro-Am Pairings
• Live Charity Auction, featuring golf trips and other exciting experiences
• Junior Scholarship Awards, presented by Kingston Technology
• Live music featuring Jocko Deal, aka “The Human Jukebox”
• PGA TOUR player appearances
Many sponsors have already pre-purchased tickets for the Hoag Charity Sports Sponsor Gala as part of their overall partnership package. For those who have yet to purchase tickets and are interested in attending, please contact Brad Riesenberg at BRiesenberg@HoagCharitySports.com.